The Rugby Arms Paphos Guestbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from england to cyprus!!!!!!

Go down

Message from england to cyprus!!!!!! Empty Message from england to cyprus!!!!!!

Post  Chris An Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:40 pm

hello gang
just a message saying we are counting down for father and my dad to come to sunny england again. we are also looking forward to the first Sunday you get back for our Sunday dinner none have been the same since!!!!!!!!!! Hope father has more luck on the horses in Cyprus than england Very Happy
hope Everyone is okay will see them soon
Get the rugby boys ready for a proper game of English rugby union lol
Only A few More Days to go
Cant Wait were so excited to see you both
tell father im asking about him
all Our Love and best wishes
Chris And Kaylie
xxx

Chris An

Back to top Go down

Message from england to cyprus!!!!!! Empty Re: Message from england to cyprus!!!!!!

Post  graham b Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:01 am

We are back in uk for a couple of weeks ill make you a sunday dinner to remeber ,these are going down a storm at the bar we sold out last couple of week as well as the full english brakfast for 4.95 euro its becoming a legend as the best breakfast in town. come on the saints Very Happy

graham b

Back to top Go down

Message from england to cyprus!!!!!! Empty hi

Post  laura en Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:37 pm

hi chris havent been able to get in touch, got my phone nicked.. i have the same mobile number because 02 blocked my other sim card and have sent the same number out.. please txt me so i no ur number and then i will be able 2 ring you again.. hope to hear from you soon .. love laura xxx Very Happy

laura en

Back to top Go down

Message from england to cyprus!!!!!! Empty Re: Message from england to cyprus!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down